AA
AA stands for Art & the Ashes. I spent a good solid 12 hours today putting together my art personal investigation, based on the life of Wassily Kandinsky. Currently on page 7 of 11, so I should be able to finish that off tomorrow.
After a miserable defeat in the 1st test, England have finally come back to have a brilliant start to the second. With Collingwood scoring over 200 and Pietersen over 150, England are really looking dominant. Let's just hope that time doesn't get the better of them.
Below is my current art final piece plan, that I will be starting for real on Thursday. Hope you like it.
After a miserable defeat in the 1st test, England have finally come back to have a brilliant start to the second. With Collingwood scoring over 200 and Pietersen over 150, England are really looking dominant. Let's just hope that time doesn't get the better of them.
Below is my current art final piece plan, that I will be starting for real on Thursday. Hope you like it.
2 Comments:
it looks cool!
what is it?
oh and what happened to incarceration of anarchy?
1) It is a random swirly thingy (for want of a proper name), based on Si Scott's work (some illustrator)
2) I decided to create a new blog, that's updated more often and looks better
Post a Comment
<< Home